Sunday, May 31, 2020

Random as it can be..

Totally random, that's where my heads at.
I like green, yellow and blue. These colors somehow invoke some kind of optimism, that even though its raining shit, it'll be ok.
I am a keeper, but I am very bad at lying, like Sheldon Cooper bad.
I envy my husband at times, don't know if that's normal. He is a smooth talker. I wish I could do that. Someday I'll tell you about our "Gare du Nord" story.
Both I and my husband have different ideas about a vacation. I like to laze about, soak up the sun, sip a beer or two, read some books, do promenade shopping, and by now you must have guessed that I cannot do without proper resort and good beach towels. He wants action, adventure, sweat, dirt, and grime. I fantasize about a backpacking trip around Europe but will sell you out the moment I see shared toilets or bunk beds. How did we end up together beats me?
I love kids. And sometimes it's a painful reminder that I don't have one. It makes me sad, but I breathe deeply and think of something else.
I like to cook. The ingenuity of whipping something up from scratch just amazes me. I like to feed people too, find it very gratifying.
If I am a character from any animated movie, I would be Donkey from Shrek. I will not leave your side no matter what, plus I am stubborn.
I miss my dog. Her name was Krispy. I loved her.

I guess I should stop before I divulge any more state secrets.

No comments: